Excellent opportunity for an experienced Lawyer to join an established firm with a young and motivated management team.
Conroy Scott LLP is seeking a confident, organized, motivated and self-starting Lawyer with experience is general litigation and wills and estates. The right candidate will find many opportunities to grow within our firm.
- Two (2) + years of experience in general practice and/or will and estates;
- Strong drafting, negotiation, research and organizational skills;
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage client files with minimal supervision;
- Possess excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Demonstrate attention to detail and commitment to client service;
- A team player that works well with others in a group setting and adapt for firm policies and procedures;
- Integrity and professionalism and
- Member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
Conroy Scott LLP is an established, trusted firm located in Sudbury, ON. We offer a relaxed and professional working environment that supports work-life balance.
Interested lawyers are invited to email their CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com
All applications are held in strict confidence.
Job Types: Full-time