Barrister & Solicitor
There are currently multiple openings in Sudbury’s Barristers Block with Conroy Scott LLP at 164 Elm Street, Sudbury across from the Sudbury Superior Court.
Offering competitive compensation with varying structures available, good-sized well-appointed offices with dedicated clerk space, and room for Barristers and/or Solicitors to service our existing client base and develop new business in their preferred area of practice, our office is a great place for anyone looking to advance their legal career either as a Firm associate with future partnership opportunities, or lawyer practicing in association*.
Associates can focus on advocacy and achieving the best outcome for clients while we handle things such as office management and administration, intakes and retainers, LSO compliant bookkeeping and trust accounting, LSO dues, memberships and CLE costs, marketing and business development, computer system maintenance, reception and more.
- Wheelchair accessibility for clients;
- Two large boardrooms;
- Front signing room;
- Good sized offices and open work areas;
- Security alarm and camera systems, with key fob entry;
- Lunch/breakroom, complimentary coffee and tea;
- Lawyer’s lounge/library;
- Secure servers with on and off-site backup;
- PC Law legal accounting software;
- Automated Civil Litigator;
- Alexsei AI legal research;
- Remote computer access;
- Highspeed internet and WiFi;
- Photocopiers and desktop printers;
- Available ScanSnap desktop scanners;
Three or more years of experience in private practice is preferred, but not required. Portable or part-portable practice is considered an asset. Groups or lawyer-clerk teams are welcome to apply.
Conroy Scott LLP is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace free from discrimination. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested lawyers are invited to e-mail their CV/ resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All applications are held in strict confidence.
* Scope of services for lawyers practicing in association to be negotiated. Candidates are encouraged to consult the following to determine what best suits their needs: